In 2007, I created my first podcast. It was called the Urban Shooter. It encapsulated my love of old time radio, America and the Second Amendment community I had become a part of. Over the years, it has become my test-tube for experimentation and growth.
I talk about things of interest to the gun community in a conscientious tone, like family, history, the racist roots of gun control, and more. You can hear it also on these aggregators.
- 542 – Have You Considered Hunting?
- 541 – Ten Steps For 2A Folks To Win On Anti-rights Interviews
- 540 – Church Security, Shooting Tips and Salvation
- 539 – How To Get More Black People Into Your Club or Range
- 538 – Ida B. Wells, Philando Castile, Pistol Mastery, and Rifle Precision
- 537 – When They Bombed A Church
- 536 – Five Things Nobody Told You About Willie Lynch
- 535 – You Survived The Solar Eclipse Now What Do You Do
- 534 – Where There Is Unity, There Is Strength
- 533 – Stressed Spelled Backwards is Desserts
- 532 – Three Reasons To Buy A LWRCI Rifle and What I Learned
- 531- How To Make Money In This Business
- 530 – What is the 4th of July to a slave
- 529 – Armed Christian Perspectives
- 528 – How Does A Black Person Not Get Shot By The Police