[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/13461839/height/100/width//thumbnail/no/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/1850234/custom-color/87A93A” height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Your Key To Success: Conversation
Why is Communication so hard? Asked of a single woman I know. The topic prompted me to share this with you so you can do better.
Two Game Changing Points:
1. An open-ended question is a question that cannot be answered with a “yes” or “no” response, or with a static response.
2. Active listening.
There are three levels of safe topics to talk about.
* Be attentive and give eye contact.
* Make active and engaged expressions.
* Repeat back what you’ve heard, and follow up with questions.
* If you notice something you want to say, don’t say it. Challenge it and go back to listening.
* For bonus points, wait an hour to bring up that thing you didn’t say earlier.
Communicate for intimacy.
Good Luck. New Facebook page @kbgamechangers
If you like the show, please share it with one person you think might subscribe.
Thanks man. Kenn